Keeping up to date with academic literature is really difficult. On average, a new paper is published every 20 minutes.
I’ve never been a believer in textbooks. They are out of date before they’re even published and cost too much money. Instead, I prefer to find information in high-quality review articles.
Here I’ve collected by topic, some useful papers that I frequently refer to.
Anti Müllerian Hormone (AMH)
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Managing Early Miscarriage. (Chu 2020. BMJ)
- Micronized vaginal progesterone to prevent miscarriage: a critical evaluation of randomized evidence. (Coomarasamy 2020. AJOG)
- PRISM: A Randomized Trial of Progesterone in Women with Bleeding in Early Pregnancy (Coomarasamy 2019. NEJM)
- PROMISE: A Randomized Trial of Progesterone in Women with Recurrent Miscarriages. (Coomarasamy 2015. NEJM)
- Imaging in gynecological disease: clinical and ultrasound characteristics of adnexal torsion. (Moro 2020. UOG)
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- A longitudinal study of pregnancy outcome following idiopathic recurrent miscarriage. (Brigham 1999. Hum Rep)
- Prognosis for Live Birth in Women With Recurrent Miscarriage. (Lund 2012. Obs Gyn)
Type 2 Diabetes
May 27, 2020 | @DrMattPrior